Our laboratory can perform many of the common corrosion tests and help pin-point potential corrosion problems with your product.
Corrosion has been the downfall of many otherwise excellent products. We perform a variety of tests on paint samples, as well as complete products.
Salt Fog (ASTM B117, MIL-STD-810, RTCA DO 160D)
- Large chamber size, 2.36 x 1.18 x 1.57 m high (6 ft x 3 ft x 4 ft high)
Immersion (RTCA DO-160):
- Natural or simulated seawater, industrial chemicals, etc …
- Fluid Susceptibility per RTCA DO-160, etc Natural Exposure
Accelerated Weathering (ASTM G53):
- Fluorescent UV / Condensation cycle (QUV) As per ASTM G53, etc
- Choice of several lamp types including UVA (351 or 340 nm peak), UVB (313 nm peak)
- Up to 51 panels with dimensions of 10 x 20 cm (3 in x 6 in) at once
Prohesion (ASTM G85/A5):
- Cyclic, Dilute Electrolyte Test as per ASTM G85/A5
- Chamber size 1.18 x 0.79 x 0.98 m (3 ft x 2 ft x 2.5 ft)