ESL Technology Inc. has over fifteen years experience in testing packages, packaging components and packaged products.
Testing your packaging can lower your risk of shipping damage and help optimize the packaging design. If you are shipping hazardous materials, package testing is a must to ensure against accidental release of such substances.
You can do the best job in the world of designing and manufacturing a product, but if you can’t get it to the end user intact, your efforts are wasted. Rely on ESL Technology Inc. for package testing expertise to help ensure your packaging system protects your product during the rigours of the shipping process.
We are an international safe transit association (ISTA) certified testing laboratory and sit on ASTM and CGSG Packaging Standards committees, including dangerous goods and infectious substances.
- Vibration: Sine, random, or bounce.
- Shock: Half sine, saw-tooth or trapezoidal pulses.
- Drop: Transit drop, bench handling.
- Impact: Drop-weight, pendulum.
- Climate Hazards: Temperature, humidity, rain.
- Mechanical Handling: Forklift handling, edge/corner drops, etc…
- Compression: Dead weight or machine testing at ambient and cold or hot conditions.
- Chemical Compatibility: At ambient or elevated temperatures.
- Leakage / Pressure: Positive and vacuum methods available.