We provide pressure testing services ranging from hydrostatic pressure tests in the deepest oceans to air pressure testing to altitudes of 30,000 m (100,000 ft).
We operate hydrostatic pressure tests that can determine if your product will withstand the crushing pressures at the ocean depths in the marine industry, and vacuum chambers that will test its response to high altitude or sudden loss of pressure.
- To 138 MPa (20,000psi)
- Medium pressure to 8.8 MPa (1200 psi) 2.5m long x 1m dia
- High pressure to 100 MPa (15,000 psi) 1.2m long x 0.302m dia
- One meter cubed chamber, to 24,384m (80,000ft)
- Temperature control below 18,288m (60,000ft)
- Rapid decompression: 12,192m (40,000ft) to 3048m (10,000ft) in under 10 seconds
- Explosive decompression: 12,192m (40,000ft) to 3048m (10,000ft) in under 0.1 seconds