We provide pressure testing services ranging from the deepest oceans to altitudes of 30,000 m (100,000 ft).
We operate pressure test chambers that can determine if your product will withstand the crushing pressures at the ocean depths, and vacuum chambers that will test its response to high altitude or sudden loss of pressure.
We can test for leaks using a variety of test methods and standards. When you are under pressure to get it tested, call us.
- To 138 MPa (20,000psi)
- Medium pressure to 8.8 MPa (1200 psi) 3m long x 1m dia
- High pressure to 100 MPa (15,000 psi) 1.2m long x 0.302m dia
- One meter cubed chamber, to 24,384m (80,000ft)
- Temperature control below 18,288m (60,000ft)
- Rapid decompression: 12,192m (40,000ft) to 3048m (10,000ft) in under 10 seconds
- Explosive decompression: 12,192m (40,000ft) to 3048m (10,000ft) in under 0.1 seconds